Experienced seamstress with the patience of a saint
The Sassi Seamstress is a bespoke couturier fashion house that specializes in bridal and formal dress alterations.
The team at Sassi has a combined 30 years of experience; we know the tricks of the trade to make a dress fit just right.
We are looking for an experienced seamstress to join the team and be an integral part of servicing our brides and formal girls. The Sassi Seamstress provides:
– A relaxed fun environment to work in
– Flexible working arrangements: you choose your own hours to work around your lifestyle. Starting at 10 hours per week, over 2 days with the potential to increase hours in busy periods
– An hourly rate based on your experience.
– Be an experienced sewer, have worked in the fashion industry or similar
– Be a Tafe student with exceptional sewing skills wanting to work in the industry
– Have an eye for detail and the ability to work with fine and luxurious fabrics
– Be a skilled hand sewer
– Live on the Sunshine Coast, preferably in the Caloundra region
– Have your own ABN number
– Have your own transport.
If this sounds like you, please send me your resume and/or a short letter explaining your availability and experience to Helen at email@example.com